Friday, August 5, 2011

Passing the Time...(also known as the two week wait!)

Oh man!  I promised I wouldn't go through another two week wait (tww) thinking about THE TWO WEEK WAIT.  But I can't help it.  The thrill of thinking I could be pregnant totally outweighs what I know will be the outcome--depression.

I've done everything to try to keep my mind off of it. Keep in mind, I'm only two days into it.  I've tried to drown my mind in researching new, organic products for my hair. I have taken dozens of pictures of my cute doggie, Roxie.


But nothing is working.  That crazy fertiity monitor makes me think there's a real chance this time around, even though every month I think there's a real chance.  Oh well.  I'm going to keep hoping and praying.  BUT...I am going to make a real effort this time around not to become so bumbed IF my baby doesn't pick this month to begin his/her journey to life.

I just want to be happy... and cute....



like Roxie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment