Friday, August 26, 2011

Interruptions

So I've been so excited about my trip to Vegas and my new job that I didn't take the time to consider how jacked up this cycle is about to get.

My next two weeks will be very busy and I won't be with my husband for a couple of days.  I have a sneaking suspicion that those days will be my fertile days. Grrr!  The old fertility monitor says I'm on cycle day eleven and my hormone levels are still low *shaking head in disgust*!

I am so happy that I have something to do besides obsess over creating my baby angel, but I hate wasting precious months.  I mean... when it gets down to it, we only have 12 opportunities a year to get it done.  Time is not on my side.

Oh well, I will concentrate on the positive. 


So here's the list.

1. I get to take my fertility monitor on a trip.  I'll get to see how "she" handles airport security and a visit with my mother.

2.  The two week wait shouldn't be much of a problem because you can't be pregnant, if you don't hit the sweet spot (if you know what I mean).

3. I'm going to have some fun (just not at the critical baby-making time).

No comments:

Post a Comment