Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another Negative

I took a home test and it was negative. I'm sad, but ok. I'll still take the blood test tomorrow. You know me. I don't like surprises. I refuse to cry in a parking lot this time. I shall have dignity and cry at home:-)

This marks the end of this chapter. No more embryos. I'll finish paying off the loan in 2017. It's not that far off. I'm lying. That's forever away. I have to drive my ol' car, until then. Fingers crossed that it makes it. It's a 2003. Yikes!

4 comments:

  1. Erika, that just sucks. I wanted this so bad for you (cause you know, this is about me). I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. This embryo wasn't the best quality. I still let hope creep in there though. Oh well...

      Delete
  2. I'm happy you are back blogging (I am slow to realize this apparently), I missed you. I'm sorry about the negative. You are strong and fantastic and I know you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea this is erinvns in my new identity

    ReplyDelete