Friday, April 11, 2014

IUI #2 -- DONE!

Do I get a badge?  I should get a badge because I just finished IUI #2 like a champ.  That torture device they put in my nether region tried to break me down, but I was strong and endured.  Of course I cried in the 15 minutes Witch Doctor makes you wait after the procedure.  It was a short burst of sadness for the state of my reproductive life.  Hubby sang to me and well, I couldn't be sad after that. There's something about a man whispering, yet singing an r-n-b song as hard as he can, that just melts all the troubles away-- temporarily.

When it was all over, I came home to my sweet pups and resumed my role as Dog Park Mom.  So life goes on....

7 comments:

  1. Your husband sings? M sounds like a cat being strangled, bless his heart. You win this round. Sorry to hear your nether region had a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sings, but he can't get a record deal or anything. LOL! All in all, it wasn't the worst day:-)

      Delete
  2. You do get a badge.... You handled that whole mess with grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, do you have an email you'd like me to send you a password at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! richardson.erika@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should totally give you a badge!! I'm sorry it was so painful, but that's adorable that your husband sang to you. So cute! Fingers crossed that the IUI worked!

    ReplyDelete