Sunday, June 2, 2013

2 Days Post FET

It's been two days since the transfer and I have been living like a Queen Bee. I lie around while my husband brings me yummy things:-)  I've gained about a trillion pounds.

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.  My hubby allowed me to leave the house to have anniversary breakfast with him, then he rushed me back home, and promptly sat me on our new comfy couch. HA!

No major updates on the twins.  I stare at their picture constantly and continue to tell them to Stick and Grow.  My inner lady parts are still a bit sore.  It's not a cramp, just soreness.  My body does not like that speculum thing, that I call a vice.

I return to work tomorrow.  I have the crazy busy schedule which is good.  That keeps my mind from wandering because I can obsess and spiral out of control.

So here's to taking it day by day.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And yay for being treated like a Queen, it's the best ;) Good luck with work, I am the same way - busy helps SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Yes! I'm trying to keep very busy.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Congratulations on your frozen trasfer. Good luck. I hope this it is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary my dear! STICK AND GROW LITTLE ONES!! :) I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a positive. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accept all of those sticky vibes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete