Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hurry Up!

Sooo...I'm trying to make a new friend around here.  Her name is PATIENCE!  Me and that chick have been at odds for some years now, but I'm trying to take the high road.

However!  My period...GOODNESS!  When I want that thing to start, it always takes its stanky time.  When I'm hoping for a miracle, natural pregnancy, it shows up like five days early. COME ON, MAN!

At the moment, I'm waiting for the aforementioned period and results from the pre-implantation genetic screening of my 6 precious embryos.  Yup, six made it to the blastocycst stage:-) They are all chilling in their winter paradise.  They are part Scandinavian so I know they are enjoying it.

When my mind really gets nasty and has me chasing my proverbial tail over waiting for all of this stuff, I literally have to say to myself, "PATIENCE, BOO!"  I also have to give thanks for the six em-babies waiting for me. 

It semi-works.  The waiting continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment